Re: [MoAccess] recording arpeggios with sonar

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:18:50 -0400

Dude, I am blind, how am I to know what happens on the screen? Please answer
that for me. Just push the buttons we tell you to and lets try not to worry
about the screen so much. We are all blind and what pops up on the screen is
really irrelevant to us. The only thing that matters to us is that when you
push seq setup and f3, then press inc 3 times and enter, you are where you
need to be. Got that?

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg