Re: [MoAccess] recording arpeggios with sonar

  • From: "auriuxxas" <papeckiukas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 08:38:07 +0300

Hi Robert,
Your question was how to go to sequensor setup number 4. Hiers how to do this:
press seq setup, press f3 quick sequensor setup
after pressing this combination you are on the sequensor setup number 1. press
3 times inc/yes, press enter and press stor. That's it. Other parameters as
mentioned, you can set with Jon's editors.
I pay  your atention in to fiew things:
1. if you do this at the second time without powering motif down, after
pressing seq setup and f3 you are on the seq setup number 4;
2. If you change modes (this setup can be used in song/patern/performance
modes) motif ascs for discarding changes, you should press inc/yes.
3. if you power down motif without saving mix data in to internal motif memory,
your changes will be lost, so next time you power your motif you should repeat
this setting again.
Have a nice day.