[mira_talk] Re: mira 3.9 manifest file for hybrid assembly

  • From: Marcelo Brandão <brandao.marcelo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:51:22 -0300

Hi there
I am trying to run mira 3.9.4 but I am getting the following error when try
to map solexa reads over 454 assembly:
Fatal error (may be due to problems of the input data or parameters):
"While trying to load data for readgroup, type caf not known."

Is there some workaround on how to use caf files, or should i use another
file format?

Thanks

Marcelo