[mira_talk] Re: how do you get MIRA to compile on OpenSolaris?

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:05:39 +0200

On Mittwoch 08 Juli 2009 Steven Cozza wrote:
> I tried the build you gave me and ran into a few more problems. If I
> just untar and try the configure command I can see that it has trouble

Next try:
  http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira-2.9.46x3ctest2.tar.bz2

Same procedure. On errors, please also send the output of configure (I have
some debugging statements in there I don't see in the config.log).

> If I'm being too verbose please let me know!

No, that's perfect. But let's take this ping-pong offline as not to disturb too
much people who don't have Solaris :-)