[mira_talk] convert_project Error

  • From: Robert Trygve Good <rtgood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 02:44:31 +0000

I'm using for the first time mira3.9.5 .
After assembly for viewing in Tablet I used:

convert_project -f maf -t ace Gecardoidea_natalis_out.maf
Gecardoidea_natalis_out.ace

Same error with -f caf instead of -f maf but -t sam  works

gave

Generated 9 unique template ids for 9 valid reads.
Error while dumping Gecardoidea_natalis_rep_c184.

Internal logic/programming/debugging error (*sigh* this should not have
happened).
Please file a bug report on http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/mira-assembler/

"Read does not cover given contigposition"

->Thrown: char Contig::getQualityInRead(int32 contigposition, int32 readindex)
->Caught: void dumpContigs(list<Contig> & clist, ostream & fout)

Aborting process, probably due to an internal error.

Fedora 17 on a sun x2200

Rob Good
rtgood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Department of Genetics