[mira_talk] Re: Question: padded or unpadded outputs

  • From: lenis vasilis <val1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:10:18 +0000

The problem is that I have 9 lanes. To try a single assembly with all these
data was my first thought but I dont believe that I have the amount of ram to
do that.
Each try consumes 65 - 85 G.
As it seems for a job like that I will need more than 0.5 T which I can afford
at the moment.
Thank you very much for the process that you propose me (Sanger), its great to
learn new things and techniques, but I don't believe that I could do something
like that even I wanted to