[mira_talk] Re: No such file or directory after running for approx 360 hours

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:34:10 +0200

On Oct 14, 2012, at 10:07 , Joel barratt wrote:
> I recently attempted an assembly using MIRA 3.9.4. The assembly ended with an
> error though all the output files seem to be present and intact.

You mean the files in "*_results_d" ? That would mean that the assembly itself
would have finished successfully and you would just be missing a couple of
files in the *_info_d directory. Would there be anything in those files you
need? Else the files in the results directory should be entirely valid.

> [...]
> Any insights into what could have caused this and how I could fix it? Let me
> know if you require further information.

Would it be a possibility you temporarily ran out of disk space?

Also, 360 hrs is a tad long. Could you send me the complete log (packed)? So
that I can take a quick peek whether it's "one of those" projects where I think
the upcoming 3.9.5 would make a big difference.