[mira_talk] Re: New Solexa file format not supported by mira?

  • From: Dana Price <dana.price@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:12:07 -0400

I've been converting the Illumina .qseq files to .fastq with a perl script
ever since we purchased the instrument.  It just makes life easier.. no
Q-scoring/header formatting issues to worry about.  I can't stand all the
changes they've been making to the BUSTARD output with each new version.

Dana

--
Dana Price
Laboratory Researcher in Bioinformatics