[mira_talk] Negative insert size (feature request)

  • From: Nestor Zaburannyi <nestor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 18:34:59 +0200

Dear all,

I have one Paired-end solexa file in which sequences /1 and /2 are expected to
overlap by approx. 50 bases. I tried to use "fastq-join" (
http://code.google.com/p/ea-utils/wiki/FastqJoin ), but i am not satisfied with
results. Can MIRA handle "negative" inserts sizes? I think it will perform much
better than standalone tools. Just a thought.

Sincerely yours
Nestor