[mira_talk] Re: Assembly

  • From: Sharmista Saha <sharmistasaha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:50:46 +0530

Respected Sir,
I cited the manual, because, that is what I followed. I also wanted to bring
your attention to the concern, that instead of running everything in one
line (the command) still, I am unable to get any result to explicitly say,
that I ran everything in the manner as guided, and the log file creating is
writing me with this error, I tried couple of times, so was pretty purplexed
to screen out where my fault remains.

if you can guide me from this error, where should I go and look in details
and modify, I will be grateful to you.  As I am still held in the same
position yet now. Looking forward to hear from you  soon with patience .

Thanks a lot,
for your time and response,
Sharmistha