[mira_talk] Re: Assembly

  • From: "Bastien Chevreux" <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:54:31 +0200 (MEST)

> Subject: [mira_talk] Re: Assembly
> 3. I ran the respective command you provided, unfortunately, error says:
> bash: mira: command not found.
> Now can it be easier for you to guide me to the root of my errors?

You obviously did not install the mira executables in a system directory
(/usr/local/bin comes to mind) or in a private directory which is in your PATH
variable so that the shell can find it.

Assuming you have no root priviledges and that you don't know how to extend the
PATH environment for your current shell (bash), the easiest way would be to use
the fully qualified name of the location where MIRA currently resides as
command.

So, if the executable is in the directory "/some/where/in/your/system", you
need to prefix that directory to the mira command and things will run fine:
"/some/where/in/your/system/mira"