[minima] Re: Saving arduino lines

  • From: Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:24:26 +0530

On 25/02/2014, Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 25/02/2014, Sunil Thomas Thonikuzhiyil <vu2swx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>  >     I got   PCB from Sandeep today.   I will start building over next
>> weekend. and will post the progress.
>>
>> Sunil ,VU2SWX
>> PhD Scholar
>> Vision and Image processing Lab
>> Dept. of Electrical Engg
>> IIT BOMBAY,India
>

> very interesting about i2c interface, Professor Thomas.
> will try follow up with your progress in unix-lab, after march ending.
> U a GEEK !  //Hi

GEEK =  an expert or enthusiast to a person heavily interested in a
hobby, engage in or discuss computer-related tasks obsessively or with
great attention to technical detail.

G.E.E.K. = General Electrical Engineering Knowledge.  Courtesy : wikipedia

'jokes apart but I am serious' :D

Professor Thomas,
M looking forward to learn more on i2c , sometimes...

--
http://www.lohiaelectronics.com/sandeep/mimima.htm