[minima] Re: A (temporary) solution to my mixer problems

  • From: Thomas Sarlandie <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:55:36 -0700

Jerry,

My wiring is very simple:

 - LO pad goes directly to the cap on the output of the Si570.
 - RF pad goes directly to the relay connected switching the two LPFs
 - IF pad goes directly to the first crystal (no cap here)

Based on today's discussion I will look into adding the pad or 39 ohms
resistor.

Steve: I am not sure what you meant. Could you push more info on the
diplexer and buffer ideas?

thomas