Re: milestone311 testing

  • From: "Sue Buckley" <suebuckley25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <milestone311@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 15:19:57 -0400

Jean and others:

I have some of the same questions about the M1 to m5 files on SD card. I
want to put a MP3 book file on my Milestone too. Should I try to do it by
Chapters and then navigate between them? I was wondering also about the
order they would be placed in on the card. Should I put numbers in front of
the title on the computer before loading them on the milestone? That way
would they play in the right order?

hope someone can better explain the reason and how they use the Mp3 mode
more clearly.

Thanks
Sue