[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ SMD 11-83 RECEPTION REPORTS FOR HQ TRANSMISSIONS

  • From: John AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 22:01:49 -0400

Thanks to all who have responded so far, and so  quickly!

73,

John AAA3MD

On 10/21/2011 9:42 PM, dtjay@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi John,

1. Bits and pieces. So, No.

2. 110A and RTTY

3, All freq.

4. Most times signal was heard. A few times nothing was heard except a few stations tuning when the broadcast started.

Signals were never strong enough to get an S-meter reading - all below S-1.  Static and other atomsphereics would always crash the signal. Maybe a narrower mode might be better

John
AAT3NT