[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ SMD 11-83 RECEPTION REPORTS FOR HQ TRANSMISSIONS

  • From: skyjedi@xxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 02:13:39 +0000

Please send sched of transmissions (freq/datea/time). I think I missed it. Thx
Gary

From: John AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: mdmars_members-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 22:01:49
To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <dtjay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/  SMD  11-83  RECEPTION REPORTS
 FOR HQ TRANSMISSIONS

Thanks to all who have responded so far, and so  quickly!

 73,

 John AAA3MD

 On 10/21/2011 9:42 PM, dtjay@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dtjay@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hi John,

1. Bits and pieces. So, No.

2. 110A and RTTY

3, All freq.

4. Most times signal was heard. A few times nothing was heard except a few
stations tuning when the broadcast started.

Signals were never strong enough to get an S-meter reading - all below S-1.
Static and other atomsphereics would always crash the signal. Maybe a narrower
mode might be better

John
AAT3NT