[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ SMD 11-83 RECEPTION REPORTS FOR HQ TRANSMISSIONS

  • From: dtjay@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:42:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

1. Bits and pieces. So, No.

2. 110A and RTTY

3, All freq.

4. Most times signal was heard. A few times nothing was heard except a few
stations tuning when the broadcast started.

Signals were never strong enough to get an S-meter reading - all below S-1.
Static and other atomsphereics would always crash the signal. Maybe a narrower
mode might be better

John
AAT3NT