[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ SMD 11-83 RECEPTION REPORTS FOR HQ TRANSMISSIONS

  • From: David Smith <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MDC MARS MEMBERS <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 19:55:00 -0400

John,

Unable to hear any of their transmissions. This has not been a well thought out
program.

Problem will not be fixed by readjusting the schedules.  They need to increase
their power
if only running with low wattage.  Further, there needs to be a series of relay
stations
scattered throughout the nation that will carry their messages to all regions.

If there is something important they want to convey to the membership, it's not
getting
out and they need to rethink their process.

Dave
KB3QMO / AAR3DL / AAM3MD