[mdmars_members] Fw: [Hams] Big B&G HamYardsale Forward

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:16:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Wed, 10/7/09, Charles Weems <chipw4pbg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Charles Weems <chipw4pbg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Hams] Big B&G HamYardsale Forward
To: hams@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 3:56 PM

Dear Local ARC,

> G and G Electronics of Maryland is having a
"yard sale" this coming
> Sunday, October 11th at our store location in
Gaithersburg, MD.

> Over the past 30 years of being in business, you
all have seen our
> displays at the various Washington area
hamfests, but there is a store
> (warehouse) too.   We are downsizing the
business and plan to move out
> of the warehouse, so the idea is to reduce the
inventory ASAP.

> We will have all the goodies available that we
can't physically
> transport to hamfest , such as 1,000's of tubes,
transformers, air-
> variable caps, crystals etc.  We'll also have
our normal hamfest stuff
> there in case you want some of these items as
well.

> Please announce this special sale on your club's
email distribution
> list, your newsletter, at you club meeting, or
possibly on your
> repeater.
>
> Thanks and 73,
>
> Jeff Goldman, K3DUA
> G and G Electronics of Maryland
> 8524 Dakota Drive
> Gaithersburg, MD 20877
>
> PHONE  301-258-7373
> FAX 301-977-5378
>

> __._,_.___
>

> SMDAPRS is located at:
>

> Your email settings: Individual
Email|Traditional
> Change settings via the

c=X3oDMTJmcjkzNWV2BF

9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzQ1NTczNjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1
MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzEyNTQ5Mj
UwNjA-
> >(Yahoo!
> ID required)
> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to
Daily

Digest<smdaprs-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Emai
l+Delivery:+Digest>|
> Switch
> to Fully

Featured<smdaprs-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subj
ect=Change+Delivery+Format:+Fully+Featured

> Visit Your Group

JkZW5oMmIwBF9TAzk3ND

c2NTkwBGdycElkAzQ1NTczNjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4
BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMjU0OTI1MDYw

> Yahoo!
> Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe

scribe>