[mdmars_members] Re: Fw: [Hams] Big B&G HamYardsale Forward

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:48:06 -0400

Good afternoon, all -

This is NOT an endorsement but, for those of you who may have a continuing interest, the "Yard Sale" shown below is scheduled to be held again on Sunday, November 8, 2009 between 10 AM and 5 PM.  Perhaps some of you might have gone there yesterday.

I went to see if I could find some back up tubes for an old Hallicrafters receiver.  Of the 7 different tubes types needed, I located 3.  It looked like he had a few thousand tubes, mostly arranged so you can find something, while the rest take some time to go through.  There are a lot of other things that are being sold by the pound, not by the item.  Jeff is accepting offers.

Anyway, hope this is of some help in case there are any bargain hunters out there.

73,

John  AAR3CK / AAM3MD