[mdmars_members] Re: Fw: [Hams] Big B&G HamYardsale Forward

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:10:47 -0700 (PDT)

I'd guess that it runs all day this Sunday.  Jeff, K3DUA, has a setup at all
the local hamfests, and you'll recognize him if you've ever seen his setup at
the hamfests.  Since there are no local hamfests this Sunday, he'll probably be
at his store all day long.  He wants to downsize!, so there may be some good
deals.

Gary

From: Charles Weems <chipw4pbg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Hams] Big B&G HamYardsale Forward
To: hams@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 3:56 PM

Dear Local ARC,

> G and G Electronics of Maryland is having a
"yard sale" this coming
> Sunday, October 11th at our store location in
Gaithersburg, MD.

> Over the past 30 years of being in business, you
all have seen our
> displays at the various Washington area
hamfests, but there is a store
> (warehouse) too.   We are downsizing the
business and plan to move out
> of the warehouse, so the idea is to reduce the
inventory ASAP.

> We will have all the goodies available that we
can't physically
> transport to hamfest , such as 1,000's of tubes,
transformers, air-
> variable caps, crystals etc.  We'll also have
our normal hamfest stuff
> there in case you want some of these items as
well.

> Please announce this special sale on your club's
email distribution
> list, your newsletter, at you club meeting, or
possibly on your
> repeater.
>
> Thanks and 73,
>
> Jeff Goldman, K3DUA
> G and G Electronics of Maryland
> 8524 Dakota Drive
> Gaithersburg, MD 20877
>
> PHONE  301-258-7373
> FAX 301-977-5378
>

> __._,_.___
>

> SMDAPRS is located at:
>

> Your email settings: Individual
Email|Traditional
> Change settings via the

c=X3oDMTJmcjkzNWV2BF

9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzQ1NTczNjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1
MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzEyNTQ5Mj
UwNjA-
> >(Yahoo!
> ID required)
> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to
Daily

Digest<smdaprs-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Emai
l+Delivery:+Digest>|
> Switch
> to Fully

Featured<smdaprs-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subj
ect=Change+Delivery+Format:+Fully+Featured

> Visit Your Group

JkZW5oMmIwBF9TAzk3ND

c2NTkwBGdycElkAzQ1NTczNjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4
BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMjU0OTI1MDYw

> Yahoo!
> Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe

scribe>