[macvoiceover] Re: when this happens in a pop-up button

  • From: "Ricardo" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:32:18 -0400

Hi Steve,

Please excuse me if you know this already but, unlike screenreaders for windows pc's, you must use the vo keys plus the arrows to navigate. The vo keys or control and option pressed together. Or you can use the number pad to navigate. To do this you must turn on num pad commandor which is Vo , num lock. once this is enabled you can use the 4 and 6 to move around and 5 to click on things.

hth

Ricardo