[macvoiceover] Re: when this happens in a pop-up button

  • From: "Steven D Hurd" <steven.hurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:05:38 +1000

Thanks for that.  Will do.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tommaso Nonis
Sent: Tuesday, 23 June 2009 8:54 PM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: when this happens in a pop-up button

The first thing you might want to do is press control option command
f8. They are the three keys immediately left of the spacebar. F8 is
exactly where you find it on the pc.
IT will guide you through each phase of the learning process. At the
end, you will know the basic commands to run your operating system.