[macvoiceover] Re: when this happens in a pop-up button

  • From: "Steven D Hurd" <steven.hurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:33:08 +1000

Hi guys,
I am a windows user who wants to convert to MAC given their support of
people who are blind.  I went to my local apple store and although the
sales person got voice over running it didn't say anything.  Not sure if
there is a guide to get it running and try it out.  I am on a board of a
organisation who have Mac computers so I want to use it there as well as
by a Mac computer.
Thanks guys,
Steve Hurd