[macvoiceover] Re: when this happens in a pop-up button

  • From: "Steven D. Hurd" <steven.hurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:10:29 +1000

Hi Kieth,
Thankyou for your kind message.  Do these guides have a guide to the
keyboards on MAC's?  I am debating if I should by a mac mini or one of the
note books.  I like the size of the mac mini, but not sure if I should by
one of the note books as it has portability.  I want to use it for Music
recording and arrangement as well as e/mail and marketing. I really love the
fact that MAC users seem very happy with their computers and so often you
hear that Mac stu