[macvoiceover] Re: radio buttons

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:21:49 -0600

radio buttons are usually in with form fields too. How many radio buttons are
there supposed to be and do you have to activate anything or check anything to
show more radio buttons. What you are describing isn't the standard behavior on
websites with voiceover and/or safari; you can usually find all the radio
buttons.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth