[macvoiceover] Re: radio buttons

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:18:57 -0600

You can also use the rotor and find each radio button. On some websites I have
to do this because sometimes when you move your cursor with vo-keys the radio
button you thought you selected gets deselected and another one, usually the
last one, is selected by default. This isn't just a vo problem; I've seen it in
Windows too and I think it has to do with how some websites are set up. So
whenever doing radio buttons on a new website, before you click "continue", use
the rotor and make sure your selected radio button is really staying selected.
The idea on websites where this happens is to select your radio button and then
use the rotor to find the "continue" button or whatever and activate that
button without moving your cursor.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth