[macvoiceover] Re: mail question

  • From: Stephanie Mitchell <mumwith2kids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:37:59 +1100

Where would I found those settings?

Thanks.

Steph

-----Original Message-----
From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 07 January 2010 05:31
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: mail question

there is a setting in Mail that will tell the program to delete the
contents of the trash folder upon exiting. At least, there is in
Leopard.  Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Jan 5, 2010, at 8:26 PM, Stephanie wrote:

Hi all.
I finally got my gmail to work. However I have a few questions.
Firstly, I have the mail set to view by thread. However, All I get
when going down the list of messages is VO says "blank", I can tab to
the message body. Also, I have a few extra mailboxes I want to remove.
I went to the mailbox options, but even though I deleted the mailbox
it still appears. And lastly, is there a way to empty the trash when I
exit mail?
Thanks,
Steph