[macvoiceover] Re: gmail and ios 7 mail app

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:56:27 -0600

Yeah, I think I did that a while back and forgot about it being hidden so far
in; sorry. But I think the double tap and hold also works if you want both
options available for some reason.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen Lord.