[macvoiceover] Re: gmail and ios 7 mail app

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:55:35 -0600

I use it as imap and don't seem to be having any problem but then, some of us
have had problems on gMavericks with gmail and some don't! :-)
I am using an iPhone 5 and 5S and they both still show delete buttons in iOS7.
Also if you swipe down on the message without opening it, it says "trash".
There doesn't appear to be an "archive/delete" toggle any more in settings
unless I'm missing it but there is an ask before deleting which I think is off
by default but I'm not sure. Every once in a while I do get something about
"unable to move to trash" but this usually resolves itself. What is interesting
is that if you double tap and hold delete, even if ask before deleting is off,
you'll get a dialog where you can either send to trash or cancel.

Hth.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen Lord.