[macvoiceover] gmail and ios 7 mail app

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 09:24:19 -0800

Hi all,

I have an iPhone 4s that is sstill on ios6. When I go into settings,
mail, gmail account, there is a toggle in there that I have set so that
messages are truly deleted, not stored archived. With my iPad mini 2nd
gen, which is running ios 7, this setting seems not to be available.
I've looked through the mail settings and also through the gmail
account settings, and I'm not seeing the ability to delete. Am I
missing it? Or did somebody take this away?

Mary