[macvoiceover] Re: ejecting a CD?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:14:26 -0700

Hi Donna, the eject button also ejects the cd, but you have to hold the
key in for  a few seconds, so unless the cd won't eject, as happened to
me a couple times, when I had a couple of defective cd's, then command
e will eject the cd much faster.
--Original Message Text---
From: Donna Goodin
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:24:06 -0400

Thank you!!!  Maybe I shouldnt ask this, but if the eject button
doesnt eject stuff, what is it there for?

Best,

Donna