[macvoiceover] Re: ejecting a CD?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:50:11 -0400

sorry, I meant press and hold the eject key.

On Jul 20, 2009, at 5:47 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

press and hold the cd but the cd needs to be closed. there are two other ways to do this, if the cd is on your desktop, you can eject it with command-e. if it is in itunes, you can focus on it in the sources table and eject it with command-e. you might not eve have to focus on it.

On Jul 20, 2009, at 5:14 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry, but yet another question. How does one eject a CD? I had thought that pressing the eject key would be a logical choice, but clearly I was wrong, as the CD is still inside the computer, despite multiple presses with and without the vo keys..
Thanks,
Donna