[macvoiceover] Re: ejecting a CD?

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 23:05:24 -0400

Thanks, Marty.

Donna

From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marty Rimpau
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 10:57 PM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: ejecting a CD?

Hi Donna, command e is the key stroke for ejecting either a cd, or the icon
for a newly installed program, that is, when you start installing programs.
--Original Message Text---
From: Donna Goodin
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:14:10 -0400

Hi all,

Sorry, but yet another question. How does one eject a CD? I had thought that
pressing the eject key would be a logical choice, but clearly I was wrong,
as the CD is still inside the computer, despite multiple presses with and
without the vo keys..

Thanks,

Donna

Marty