[macvoiceover] Re: creating folders

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:52:56 -0400

command-shift-delete will empty the trash. your documents folder is burried in your user folder so it's users/your name/documents.

You can create an alias to it and put it somewhere convenient or you can put it on the doc. to put it on the doc, open your hd, open users, focus on the documents folder and press command-shift-t. When you want to access it, just press either vo-d or controll-f3 and arrow left or right to it and press vo-shift-m, down arrow once and press enter on open.
On Sep 11, 2009, at 12:31 PM, May and Wynter wrote:

Yes that does, thank you so very much. How do I empty the trash? Heheheh, I haven't even found out where that is yet, smile.

Oh and is there a simple way to get to my documents? I'm a bit confused on that part. I know how to find it, but the way I do it gets me all confused and I can never remember all the steps I did to locate it again.

May, now using my MacBook