[macvoiceover] Re: copying from windows to mac

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:45:03 -0400

if both computers are on a wireless network, it's pretty streight forward. on windows, map network drive under tools from any folder or my computer and click browse. see if your mac shows up and map the drive.

the mac is a bit more difficult and if the mac doesn't show up in windows, you'll need to do some setup on the mac side. I'll be happy to help with this.

On Sep 11, 2009, at 12:37 PM, May and Wynter wrote:

David asked why don't I just copy my folders from one computer to another. Well, David simple, I'm still a new, very new mac user and have no clue how to do that. It probably is easy if I knew how.

May, now using my MacBook