[macvoiceover] Upgrading cleanly to Snow Leopard?

  • From: Will Smith <wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 22:28:52 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I have a Mac with current architecutre, 2 megs ram, currently running
Tiger.  I also want to install a copy of Snow Leopard I purchased on
this machine.  I do not want to save anything.  Can someone advise if I
can jump from Tiger st raight to Snow Leopard directly, and if so how I
go abou t doing this?  Does the Snow Leopard make this clear, or will I
even be able to make this upgrade directly, without saving any info?
Any reasons I might need to save anything, as this machine has not been
used by a blind person like yours truly previously?  Any information
gratefully received about all this.

Will
wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx