[macvoiceover] Re: Upgrading cleanly to Snow Leopard?

  • From: Robert Nelson <Robert_Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 23:34:43 -0500

Dear Will,
I don't know if you will have any problems upgrading to Snow Leopard from
Tiger, but before you do I would make sure you meet the "System Requirements"
for Snow Leopard.  The primary  system requirement is that your Mac uses an
Intel processor.  When you open the Apple menu on your computer the first menu
item either says "About This Mac" or "About this Computer".  Either way you
should open the menu  item and see if you have an Intel processor.  The Mac's
which use non-Intel processors are limited to Tiger

Best Regards,
robert Nelson
.   >