[macvoiceover] Re: Upgrading cleanly to Snow Leopard?

  • From: Robert Nelson <Robert_Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 13:15:37 -0500

Dear Friends,

I had a IMac with a G3 processor running Tiger.  I agree  that Voice Over was
very clunky.  My Outspoken running under OS 9.2 ran much better.  I am  glad to
hear that 10.5 would not run with my processor and that I had to get a machine
with the Intel processor.  But maybe it only required a G4 or later.I was
unable to look up the System requirements at Apple Support.  Maybe if I had had
a G3 IMac I would be still gladly running Leopard.

Best Regards,
Bob
.>