[macvoiceover] Re: Terminal

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:38:39 -0600

Hi there.
I don't get all that much repetition and sometimes I get nothing read at all.
I guess it's just one of those things that doesn't speak perfectly 100% of the
time but it's pretty good.
I prefer to VO around instead of having auto-speak but of course the auto-speak
option is great if that's your cuppa tea. smile
What else can I use the terminal for? I don't do much techie stuff but it just
reminds me so much of DOS that I sort of would like to play with it.
Sara