[macvoiceover] Re: Reminders

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:52:00 -0700

russell,
when you make the new reminder then on that reminder which says new reminder
do a vo i, or vo shift m and open up the contextual menu.  vo i opens the
information pain and shift vo m does the same but in the contextuall menuand
you arrow down to informational and hit enter.
the first area is says new reminder and interact with that and hit backspace
and it clears and give it a name and stop interacting with text.
now go right once and interact in that scroll menu and there are all the
settings.

how is that