[macvoiceover] Re: Reminders

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 09:54:24 -0600

Hi George,

I'm not seeing a Reminders list in iCal?  I have iCloud on my iPhone set to
sync reminders, and, I have reminders on my iPhone, but they don't show on my
Mac?  I went to System Preferences on my Mac, and, there's no choice under
iCloud to sync reminders.  Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Russell