[macvoiceover] Reminders

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 00:12:45 -0700

Now that I have a reminders app on my iPhone, can someone give me a
quieck-start type heads up as to how it works? Actually, seems easy to figure
out on the iPhone, I'm more wondering how to sync it with iCal on my Mac, how
to set a reminder on iCal and have it show up on my phone etc.

Thanks for any help.

Ian