[macvoiceover] Re: Reminders

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 09:02:33 -0700

here is what i have and just am doing as i type this
open ical
put the vo curser mouse on the close button and with not interactting flick
or right arrow to the right and i get the following
close, mimize, zoom button, i cal, pacific time button, full screen button,
toolbar, vertical splitter, sunday march 11 2012 month calander area,
vertical splitter, reminder group and if you interact here all my reminders
i set on my phone are here