[macvoiceover] Re: OCR software?

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:30:05 -0500

Hello. I haven't finished my email checking yet, so if anybody mentioned this onw already, please forgive me. ReadIris is excellent. There is no demo, as I can tell, but I went ahead a bought it on sale. It is normally around $129, but you sometimes can get it for around $60. It works well and the accuracy is really good. I hope this is helpful.

On Jun 12, 2008, at 9:31 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Thanks, Greg. Yeah, I'd rather not shell out the $$ for K3000. So, maybe this is a dumb question, but what do you mean by " an intel Mac"? Do all
macs not run fusion?

Thanks for your patience with a newbie!
Cheers,
Donna