[macvoiceover] Re: New member

  • From: "Rachel Magario" <magario@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:44:01 -0500

Oops sorry, I guess maybe I read wrong.?
Thanks for being patient with a new user!
I should have change to Mac a long time ago and I did try before, but I got kind of frustrated and gave it up.
I am glad to see all you guys Mac users, it is encouraging.
David, you wanted to know more about me. I am not sure there is much to share, but I am a master student in interaction design at the University of Kansas. I really love design and technology even though I am not an expert in neither. I do hope to be able to become really good at it though.
I live in Lawrence Kansas and I love ceramics too!
From a professional stand point Mac is really important to me, so now I better work this thing! smile. I know I will thanks to all you guy's support. And whoever made the I can work this thing page, it is amazingly good!

Write more later with my progress, Mac is still beating me up. This shall change soon! smile

Rachel.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>