[macvoiceover] Re: New user on this list.

  • From: "Ricardo" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 22:45:11 -0400

Yes.  And I highly suggest getting a midi keyboard if you don't already have
one.  I use the M audio oxygen 49 key.
Ricardo

        From: ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [macvoiceover] New user on this list.
        Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:21:56 +0100

        Hi everyone.
        I'm a new user on this list. I've only just started using mac's, I got
a mac mini back in march and i've not had any problems since wich is great!

        So, I hope to get some of my questions answered, as well as being able
to help others.

        Cheers!

        ashley

07/29/09 06:12:00