[macvoiceover] Re: New user on this list.

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:47:24 -0400

Hello all:

I believe Ashley is going to enjoy her stay here and I for one am glad she is here (smile).

Shhh, the products sometimes cannot be mentioned though those FS manufactured goods can be good words to substitute (wink).

The screen reader who must not be named (grin).

Although the audacity comment rocks.
On Jul 29, 2009, at 11:05 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

<shshshshsh> we don't mention the j word here or the w word. we might occasionally drop an m word or two in though <giggle>

On Jul 29, 2009, at 10:59 AM, ashley cox wrote:

Hi.
Glad to here your liking the macbook. I really want one of those! I've only just started using mac mail (about 30 minutes ago) and i'm going to have a play in prefurences now. Voiceover works great with mail. I've noticed that voiceover, that hasn't been around long, works with more programs than jaws that's been around since 1994 or earlier. Voiceover developers do a exelent job!

Ashley

On 29 Jul 2009, at 15:51, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi, Ashley!
Welcome to the list! I've had my macbook aluminum since March, and I love it, which I'm certain everyone that's been on this list knows! You will find great help here, that's for sure! And since I read my mail from newest backwards... You might just want to know about the preview pain (yes, what a!), and how to get rid of it! I can't explain what it is, but I'm rid of mine and I like it this way!
Again, welcome!  Marcy
On Jul 29, 2009, at 7:21 AM, ashley wrote:

Hi everyone.
I'm a new user on this list. I've only just started using mac's, I got a mac mini back in march and i've not had any problems since wich is great!

So, I hope to get some of my questions answered, as well as being able to help others.

Cheers!

ashley

--
Wordy Mom