[macvoiceover] Re: New user on this list.

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:24:04 -0400

hmm, we've got loops.  I don't know how it handles midi samples.

On Jul 29, 2009, at 11:14 AM, ashley cox wrote:

Banks of, samples similar to the ones you would find on a musical keyboard. Played with a sequencer or controler keyboard on computer.
ash
On 29 Jul 2009, at 16:09, David Poehlman wrote:

sound fonts?

On Jul 29, 2009, at 11:05 AM, ashley cox wrote:

Hi.
Garage band seams a brilliant but complicated piece of software. However, i've only just found tutorials (thanks david) Had any luck getting voiceover to read the controls when loading soundfonts?

I've just been playing with audacity for mac, which seams like a easy recording software. Funny really, I can't stand using audacity with jaws but voiceover makes it quite enjoyable.

Ashley
On 29 Jul 2009, at 15:59, Ricardo wrote:

Hello,

Welcome to the list. I am also a Mac Mini user and use garageband daily. Pleased don't hesitate to aske for help. You can contact me off list as well
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxxxx

Take care.

Ricardo

From: ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] New user on this list.
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:21:56 +0100

Hi everyone.
I'm a new user on this list. I've only just started using mac's, I got a mac mini back in march and i've not had any problems since wich is great!

So, I hope to get some of my questions answered, as well as being able to help others.

Cheers!

ashley