[macvoiceover] Re: Mail problem

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 18:16:12 +1300

There are various issues I have read now regarding account connections, some
are to do with multiple accounts, some are to do with the isp. No one issue and
no one fix.
Looks like you did the right thing.

TF

On 15/11/2014, at 1:00 pm, Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well…Finally I am able to send mail again. I ended up having to remove the
account entirely and re add it. That was a last resort, but the only thing that
worked. I have no idea what caused it in the first place, but I’m happy it’s
fixed.

Cheers,
Nicole